The GNSS looks forward to welcoming incoming graduate nursing students to the Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing at the University of Toronto each September during Orientation Week.
The GNSS hosts a number of orientation events for ALL incoming graduate nursing students. Please check here for updates and a link to *REGISTER* for these events.
The Faculty also organizes a number of program specific orientation events (i.e. Clinical, HSLA, NP, and PhD specific events). The Faculty contacts students directly with information on these events.
Orientation Events 2019
GNSS is excited to welcome all incoming graduate nursing students at our upcoming Fall orientation events on Thursday September 5th, 2019.
- What:Meet the GNSS and your peers over FREE food
- When: 12:00 to 13:00
- Where: Health Sciences Building (155 College Street), 7th Floor Lounge
Campus & Building Tours
- What:Get to know your campus, and where your classes will be
- When: 15:00 to 16:00
- Where: Meet in the Lobby of the Health Sciences Building (155 College Street)
- What: Get to know your GNSS, peers, and faculty over FREE appetizers
- When: 16:00 to 19:30
- Where: Einstein’s Pub (229 College Street)
- NOTE:This event is open to all graduate nursing students and faculty (i.e. Upper year students)