GNSS is excited to welcome all incoming graduate nursing students at our upcoming Fall orientation events on Thursday September 5th, 2019.
To REGISTER for any or all events, please follow the Eventbrite link here. On the day of the events, please bring your paper or mobile Eventbrite ticket.
* Please REGISTER by August 30, 2019 *
- What: Meet the GNSS and your peers over FREE food
- When: 12:00 to 13:00
- Where: Health Sciences Building (155 College Street), 7th Floor Lounge
Campus & Building Tours
- What: Get to know your campus, and where your classes will be
- When: 15:00 to 16:00
- Where: Meet in the Lobby of the Health Sciences Building (155 College Street)
- What: Get to know your GNSS, peers, and faculty over FREE appetizers
- When: 16:00 to 19:30
- Where: Einstein’s Pub (229 College Street)
- NOTE: This event is open to all graduate nursing students and faculty (i.e. Upper year students)